Back in the Big Apple for some work this week so haven't had a chance to post up until today. Waiting for some new meetings to start and thought I'd throw up my thoughts from the trip so far.
- Thanks to the UN being in session here, traffic and taxis have been a pain in the ass all week long!
- Ono is really good and I must go back there in the future
- Right up the street is Buddakan which is a great little spot for drinks - try the Redemption
- Got to finally play Bioshock and Halo 3 on this kick-ass HD Projector from Samsung that throws out a 1080p image at 100" - fuckin sweet for these two games!
- The weather here is hot and humid - weird that I came North to find the last days of summer
- Picked up some new Pumas! About time too, my current Addidas are pretty beat up
Besides that it's been pretty low key.