Thanks so much for the memories - both good and bad I guess. Overall it's been a positive year, with some crazy turns and twists. Even with a slow blogging month in December, I think there have been a few really good points to key in on as I remember the year of 2007.
- Stop and Start - starting over is always hard and after a really long period of doubt, I'm very excited to see what 2008 brings me
- Pain and Art - the beginning of the tattoo work I've always dreamed about has begun
- Moving - I miss home and my friends/family, but my extended business trip in the Durty is going better than expected
- Entertainment is Still King - too many books, games, movies and comics that I've gone through in 2007, but in their own way I've loved every single one
- Friendship - old friends who never let me forget what it means to care and new friends who help me heal and become a better person
It's a quick recap, but hits on most of the major points for me. 2008 should be a great year I think. Things in both my personal and professional life are full of hope, happiness and growth and it's hard to ignore that.
To all my friends and those fun random people who read my blog and comment - I hope you had a wonderful 2007 and learned what you needed to in order to make 2008 that much better for yourself and those around you.