This is a report from my old blog - but wanted to kick this series back off again where I answer five totally random questions from my viewing public.
Who would win in a fight – Mr. T or Chuck Norris?
- Ah, billed as ‘The Mustache vs. Mohawk Battle’, this is a tough question to start with. Even though Chuck Norris (go to his site and listen to the voice intro - classic!) has more kung-fu ability, the simple fact that Mr. T “pitys the fool” who doubts him seals the deal for me. This is a landslide victory for Mr. T with a gold chain beat down finishing move.
Have you been in contact with Whitey at all?
- No and don’t bring this subject up ever again – Whitey scares the shit out of me.
Would you wrestle a lion to save a group of small children?
- Yes, because I would throw some mad jujitsu moves on that lion’s ass. I’d fly down from the top rope like Jimmy ‘Super Fly’ Snuka and drop an Atomic Elbow right between its eyes.
If Mother Theresa and Ghandi were in a burning building – who would you save?
- Well first, I probably wouldn’t run into the building – sorry. If I had to choose on which to save I would lean towards Mother Theresa because Catholic nuns are scary as gnomes (inside joke – move on). I’ve heard too many horror stories of kids going to Catholic school with an insane nun, so no thanks. Ghandi did some amazing things that changed the world, but I could take him in a fight. Mother Theresa would just have to look at me and I would be defeated.
What would you rather be – a Ninja or a Samurai?
- Maybe one of the ultimate questions one could ask. Ninjas – stealthy, fast, secretive, throwing stars and smoke bombs. Samurais – powerful, commanding, feared, katanas and heavy armor. The debate could go on forever, but I must choose one. For me you could never beat a ninja – they had the coolest gadgets and seemed to always win. As much as ‘The Seven Samurai’ is one of the best movies ever made, I’m going to pick the Ninja.