Today is a post much ado about nothing really - just a rambling of thoughts. So let's start the show and see what comes out...
- It's St. Patrick's Day..woohoo! Although it makes me said to hear about what's happening back in Dot, but when you think about it - change is good and hopefully the old timers and new influences make a better neighborhood
- It's not a whole river in green like Chicago, but I'm eating Pear flavored Skyr for breakfast - the package is green, does that count?
- Report on 10,000 BC from AICN - blissfully retarded. Report on 10,000 BC from friend in Iceland - worst movie ever made....hmmm?!?!
- I had a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich for dinner last night. It had cucumbers on it too - I didn't feel good afterwards
- Dexter is a great book series and it's been fun to watch some of the episodes from Showtime - good stuff
- My back is hurting - can't wait to get back to the US for my massage therapy appointment
- Iceland needs a Dunkin Donuts store or five
Well that's it for now kids! Come back later in the day once I have some more time to read up on the latest news from around the webz!