The one and only Brevitt has been in Iceland for almost a week now and I figured it was time for a weekly ramble about nothing and a few other things sprinkled on top.
Away with the show!
- The Boston Red Sox should sign Schilling I think - one more year with an incentive laden contract will get it done
- I miss my bed, but I miss Boston more
- The office coffee here has something wrong with it, luckily the Te and Kaffi store next door is really good!
- My sleeping pattern is all messed up
- Sometimes I wish answers would just come to me and not hide under my bed
- T-Day in Michigan has been activated!
- I'm worried I won't be able to get my color appointment for my tattoo done before my artist leaves on maternity break, which means I might need to wait until March 2008
- Being forced to walk through a 10-minute scripted speech in a video game is not good game design - especially when the story could be told much faster with less walking
- I miss driving my car. Maybe next weekend I'll take a long drive around ATL with the windows down and The Chemical Brothers blasting away
- When do you truly have to grow up?
- Curious if customs would arrest me if I wore a TMNT mask
- When flux comes, do you ride the wave or plow straight through it on your own course?
- Nachos would be great right now
- So would some Wii Bowling
That's it for right now. Back to doing some work before the craziness begins!